Searching for ZIP: 80218 in Denver
Main -> North America
-> United States of America ->Colorado -> Denver
Pages : 1 |
Name: Joe | Age: 32 | Gender: Male | ZIP: 80218 | Resident for: 5-10 years | Added at: 2005-12-29
Artisticness: 4.0 Calmness: 3.0 Helpfulness: 3.0 Intelligence: 4.0 Neatness: 4.0 Outgoingness: 3.0
Usefull review? Yes/No | Report spam
What do you like about Denver?
- It's the perfect size for getting around in. I like the dual feel of old west meets new. Downtown is awesome and 16th Street Mall is fantastic. The people seem like characters :-) And the public transportation system is number 1 in the nation and it shows. Also, racial relations are great here.
What do you dislike about Denver?
- The fact that it is so close to Colorado Springs, where people are anything but friendly or open minded, the fact that I can't run a block without feeling out of breath even though I am in shape, because of its altitude.
What are your favorite parts of the city to live
and/or hang out in?
- 16th St Mall, lower downtown aka LoDo, anywhere in boulder or in the mountains, any of the casinos nearby, Cheesman Park, and Colfax St.
How expensive is it?
- It's pretty expensive and prices are going high because alot of people are moving there. I would say a little higher than average.
Is it safe?
- Very safe, Colfax isn't as bad as many people will tell you, as long as you don't mind some panhandling and the occasional prostitute/crackhead.
How is the weather?
- Excellent. Denver has all four seasons in their full beauty. The winters snow moderately, but not as much as you would think. It doesn't get as cold as you would think either and snows melt relatively quickly. Summers are perfect.
- Denver is truly a gem of a city, and it's probably one of America's best kept secrets. It is a bastion of liberallism in an otherwise conservative state. People will tell you that you may leave Denver, but you will always come back :-)